Zinc 10% is zinc sulfate content and chelated with Citric Acid and EDTA. It is formulated to apply as foliar and soil to corn, cotton, rice, wheat, barley, oats, beans, vegetables, vineyards, apple, citrus, pear and all other crops.
BENEFITS of Zinc 10%
- Develop the newly formed leaves and flower buds,
- Convert pollinated flowers to the fruits,
- Enhance the growth and development of roots,
- Increase the resistance of plants against the disease,
- Improve the enzyme activity,
- Increase fruit size and quality,
- Penetrate quickly into plant with its chelated feature,
Zinc 10% is the most suitable options helping to eliminate zinc deficiency in plants.