Copper 5% is effective in the synthesis of chlorophyll and photosynthetic electron transfer. It shows the effect rapidly when it reaches into plant.
Copper 5% can be applied in all types of soil and climatic conditions, is up taken by plant roots and leaves. It has a special structure, which is the “systemic” copper fertilizer. Depends on the temperature, Copper 5% can be up taken by the plant leaves within two hours. It resolves quickly the plant’s copper needs
BENEFITS of Copper 5%
- Feeds the plant and increase to resistance against fungi.
- Provides the closure of wounds resulting from harvesting and pruning.
- Does not leave stains and residues on fruit.
- Feed the plant where applicable.
- An excellent way to preventive and curative properties.
- Increases the photosynthesis rate, thus providing the green parts for being in uniform color.
- The amount of organic matter in the soil is high, where Copper 5% can quickly move to the plant body and eliminate problems arising from the lack of copper.